Our snippet only contains some of the "big" countries, a complete list can be found here.
- The European Union and some member-states, including Spain, France, Germany and Switzerland, have contributed a total of $5.6 million.
The World Food Programme has committed to deliver about $500,000 worth of rice and brought in 3 helicopters and 7 boats to help deliver food and relief materials to flooded areas.
The World Health Organisation has promised $42,000 in relief funds while UNICEF has initially provided $226,350 in food and relief materials.
ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
- $3 million in cash donation
- $100,000 in relief efforts. Jerry cans and hygiene kits worth $400,000 were being brought by chartered flight last week. The U.S. military has deployed two ships, 11 heavy-lift helicopters and engineering equipment to help in the clean up effort.
- $140,000 in donations, including contributions from Huawei Corporation.
- $220,000 worth of relief goods, including thousands of blankets and sleeping bags, waters tanks and water purifiers.