Thursday, November 22, 2007

[Personal] Thanksgiving in the States

Hello Everyone! Kale your story procurer here! I'm going to take the rest of the week off to rest a recuperate. My day job's busy season completed yesterday. So I'm going to use these next for days to stay away from computers as much as possible and rest my weary eyes. I hope to have any headlines that occurred over the next few days upon the blog on Monday!

In the states we celebrate Thanksgiving today. The spiritual purpose is to reflect on what you have to be thankful for. My family is the big one this year, as this will be my four month old son's first Thanksgiving. I can't hold him and play with him nearly enough! I am thankful for my wife who is staying home with him. And with all our bills, it's a very brave act!

Also for all the rest of my family, Jesus, my job, my dog, my cats, for having free will, for having full health. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

No comments: